Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sleep-over

Sierra and Janessa have the week off of school, so Sierra booked me a long time ago for a sleepover at Grampa and Grammie's house. Before Ron went on shift, we went to Ricky's for supper (Sierra's choice) When we got home the girls and I played a game of Bandu...we giggled A LOT!!! I read them some bedtime stories and by 9:00 I had 2 sweet little sleeping beauties. This morning I was getting ready and putting on my make-up when I noticed that the girls were doing the same....putting on my make-up. I know Daddy wouldn't approve, but what do you expect? They're at Grammies....rules??? What rules??? I sure love you my little princesses!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

SMB said...

I don't know but from here it looks like THREE princesses!!

Anonymous said...

A granddaughter would be nice....Yours sure do have fun at your place. Regards from another grandma, Barb