Monday, August 13, 2007

Camping at the Farm

We spent a very fun-filled week out at the farm. I have way too many pictures to post them all, but we sure did alot. We played games......went for motor bike and wagon rides.... I bought us all a huge jawbreaker and licked them "till our tongues were sore......we went for walks..... baked and decorated a cake for Sierras birthday....I gave everyone Billy Bob teeth and we had a huge laugh over that..... Ben and Amanda came home from Ottawa, so I cooked a meal for all of us, which we had to eat in our "shelter" because of the rain....we had campfires and s'more's. Phil and Karen and family were out there too with us, and we really enjoyed their company! What a great week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

KDees said...

It was a fun weekend, wasn't it? We really enjoyed being out there again with the family!!