After we got the house tidied up again it was time to get ready for Arn and Teresa and kids to come over. I made a whole table full of snacks and finger foods. We played a gift exchange game which was a lot of fun. We played more games and hung out with each other. It was a great Christmas day and made me so thankful for the gift of family. Two highlights this Christmas season were...That Ben and Amanda could join us from Kingston for a couple of weeks (we sure miss them!) AND....that Dan and Karen are expecting again in June!!! Yahoo!!! That makes NINE Grandkids for Ron and I and the oldest is only 7!!!
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Christmas Evening
After we got the house tidied up again it was time to get ready for Arn and Teresa and kids to come over. I made a whole table full of snacks and finger foods. We played a gift exchange game which was a lot of fun. We played more games and hung out with each other. It was a great Christmas day and made me so thankful for the gift of family. Two highlights this Christmas season were...That Ben and Amanda could join us from Kingston for a couple of weeks (we sure miss them!) AND....that Dan and Karen are expecting again in June!!! Yahoo!!! That makes NINE Grandkids for Ron and I and the oldest is only 7!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment