I love Christmas! It can be a busy time, but it's time I treasure with family and friends. Decorating the house and tree used to be a major event in our house when the kids were all home. Now that it's just Ron and and I it's a little less of an event, but it was nice nonetheless. With Christmas music playing, candles burning and the fireplace on, our house had a very Christmas-y feel to it.
Thursday, December 7, 2006
Getting ready for Christmas
I love Christmas! It can be a busy time, but it's time I treasure with family and friends. Decorating the house and tree used to be a major event in our house when the kids were all home. Now that it's just Ron and and I it's a little less of an event, but it was nice nonetheless. With Christmas music playing, candles burning and the fireplace on, our house had a very Christmas-y feel to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now. It's fun isn't it?
Post a Comment