Ron wrote his Officers exam on Monday morning. He came home after the 3 hour exam feeling quite discouraged, thinking he blew the exam. After a very stressful week of waiting and wondering, Ron got the call on Friday afternoon from the District Chief saying that he not only passed, but did very well. (He didn't want to find out his mark) This is a huge accomplishment and a big step in Ron's career as a firefighter. He's soon to be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Ron Dees and at the same time fully qualified to be a Captain when an opening is available. I know I'm biased, but I sure am proud of him!
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi there, congratulations Ron, you have every reason to be proud Linda. Don't you just love a man in uniform!!! Blessings Linda B
CONGATS Uncle Ron!!
Thats awsome!
I will add our congratulations to the many you have no doubt received Ron! With the gifts God has blessed you with, the character qualities that make you a successful fireman, and the accomplishment of passing that very tough exam, you can confidently go forward in your career. I know you are a positive role model in many ways - young firefighters would do well to follow your lead. Congratulations!!! Henry and Barb
We are very proud of you, dad!
Post a Comment