Ron and I just got back from a wonderful trip to celebrate 30 years of marriage. We flew to Honolulu, stayed in Waikiki for a few days, then went on the ship for an 11 day tour of the Hawaiian Islands. It was AMAZING! Every island had it's own beauty. Ron even got me out of my comfort zone and took me out on a kayaking trip through the jungle. It was so beautiful. Another day he booked a
snorkeling trip which really got me nervous, but was I ever glad I went. Once I knew I could trust breathing through a plastic tube, a whole new world opened up to me Wow... was it ever fantastic! It really was like swimming in an
aquarium. The water was a beautiful turquoise, and all the colors of the fish were amazing. To top it all off, I got to swim with a HUGE sea turtle! He was so close I could have touched him, but that would have been illegal, so I didn't. On our anniversary we had portraits done and Ron made reservations at a fancy French restaurant where we were given a bottle of champagne and Ron gave me a diamond anniversary ring....How spoiled am I???What a gift to be able to go on a trip that was a perfect balance between romance, adventure and R&R! I've posted a jumble of pictures. It was so hard to chose which ones, because I took over 500 pictures.



4 comments:
Very cool pictures, Lin. It's obvious that you both had a great time. Congratulations on your 30th!!
I'm still jealous!! :) But, how awesome for you and dad to add this to your memory bank which continues to grow!
What beautiful pictures Auntie Lin, You guys looked like you had an awesome time!!! Congrats again on 30 years!
Hi Linda,
Wow! Your trip sounds great! You ARE spoiled - but you should be :)
Looks like you were at the Princeville Hotel in Kauii?? BJ and I were there on our honeymoon. Hawaii is so romantic. I'm jealous.
Miss you guys,
Alison
Post a Comment