Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Celebrations

Okay, okay....I get it already! I'm tired of being harassed for not updating my blog....just kidding! This one's for you ARN!!!




We've had a very full, but wonderful Christmas. Again, I have WAY too many pictures to post, so I'll share a few with you, so you can get a glimpse of our past couple of weeks.



We started with attending many Christmas programs from church and school. It was so cute seeing our grand kids faces light up when they saw us in the crowd, and shared their songs and lines with us.



We had a Vanderveen family gathering at my parents condo. There were 70 some people there out of a possible 110ish....what a lot of little ones there! It was so good to get together with everyone again.



Arlie and Chrissie had us over for Christmas dinner. That was a real treat...I think that's the first time in 30 years that I didn't cook a turkey. Thank-you Chrissie!



Christmas night I had all the Calgary Dees family over. It was a fun filled night of games and socialising. I have to say, Guitar Hero was the game of choice.



Boxing Day our whole family packed our bags for a couple nights at Red Deer Lodge. That's our Christmas gift to our kids and grand kids. It's such a pleasure watching all the grand kids splashing in the pool, playing with their cousins, and just enjoying each others company.



That's our Christmas in a nutshell. Ron and I would like to wish all of you a very Blessed New Year!Here's the whole clan...all 21 of us. The grand kids are all wearing the matching jammies that Ron and I buy them every year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a treasure you have in your children and grandchildren!!! God's richest blessings to all of you in 2008. Happy New Year!!!