Thursday, April 3, 2008

Best Buddies

I thought I'd post a few pictures of two of my grandsons. They were both at Grampa and Grammies for a sleep-over a couple weeks ago. Tyler...from Daniel and Karen, and Austin.... from Arlie and Chrissie are best Buddies. It was such a pleasure having them over. I'm used to having the girls over and doing nail polish, make-up, crafts, girlie stuff. It's WAY different having boys! I hardly saw them...all they wanted to do was play...rough and tumble...boy stuff. I love them! Gotta love boys!!! Having 11 grandkids makes it hard to have much one on one with them when they're all over, so these two at a time sleep-overs are great!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

KDees said...

great pics! boys ARE awesome!

Ben and Amanda said...

You do have awfully cute grandkids! I can't get over how much Austin looks like Arlie and how big Tyler is! Did you do their hair in the first couple of pictures? I think they look very "Grease Lightnin'". Too cute!

Deb said...

It's great to have the granchildren all at once, but so special when you get to play with them few at a time. I'm getting used to boys now after raising all girls. They are so much fun! The little boys love to see the older boys.
These are two handsome young dudes. You must be a very happy grammie!
Deb