
Yesterday Chrissie's kids had a professional day at school, so they all came over to Grammies for the day. Chrissie's taken on my addiction of scrapbooking Woo-Hoo! We spent most of the day working on our albums. Sierra is well on her way to following in her Grammie's footsteps as she loved to create her own pages too.

We had a really nice visit with Trevor and Julia this week-end. Saturday night Adam, Sher and the kids joined us for a ham dinner and an evening of games. On Sunday Chrissie and the kids and Anne M. came over for soup and buns after church.It was so nice of T&J to take the time to spend with us before they head out to Vancouver!
4 comments:
Yay for Chrissie scrapbooking!!
I am soooo excited that Chrissie is scrapbooking!! I got to see Sierra's album today and she's a natural. Can't wait to see more!
I don't know why me scrapbooking is such a big deal! Although I am having alot of fun with it, (mostly because I get to use all your stuff mom!) I'm thinking I might have to start blogging too! I've gotta get out of the olden days sometime!
Post a Comment