Friday, February 2, 2007

Teresa's Birthday

Last night Arn and Teresa and Ron and I went out to the Cheesecake Cafe. A few years ago we started the tradition of treating each other for our birthdays. It was Teresa's (--) birthday on Monday.(I'll keep that part a secret) We pigged out on a HUGE banana split with extra Bernard Callebaut chocolate sauce :) We each shared one and still couldn't finish them. Ron and Arn are brothers, but we all get along as best friends. We had a good time. Arn always knows how to make me laugh! I should have known when I asked him to smile for the picture that he'd do something goofy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deb said...

Arn must be the suave, sophisticated Dees brother.....and Joe would be next in line!

Looks like you guys had a great time.

KDees said...

Happy birthday Auntie T!