Monday, June 23, 2008

Happenings This Week

Being the 3rd child, it seems our Granddaughter Alexis tend to get lost in the crowd, so she came over to Grampa and Grammies for a sleep-over...just her. She was so excited, and as she counted down the sleeps, she made a mental list of all the things she wanted to do with us. First thing she wanted to do was work out with Grammie. What a trooper she was! She did a whole 45 minute work-out with me...weights and all! Then she really wanted to go to the water park around the corner from us. Grammie and her had alot of fun there together. In the evening Grampa bought us ice cream at Dairy Queen, then ended the evening with a game of Wii...Guitar Hero with Grampa. It's so special to enjoy one on one with our beautiful grand kids. Thanks for all the fun Lexie...I love you!!!
Today is our SWEET, SMILEY, HAPPY Graham's 1st birthday, so yesterday Dan and Karen had the grandparents over for a bbq and birthday cake. As you can tell from the pictures, his party theme was HAPPY FACES....which is our little Graham. He always has a smile and has brought so much joy to all our lives already in his 1st year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!We love you sweet boy! Finally....I've been bugging Ron that I REALLY want a bike...just one that will work for our pathways. Ron caved, and bought me a bike on Friday...yayyy!!! It's nothing fancy, but it's great for our absolutely beautiful Calgary pathways. This morning I left at 9:00 and got home at 12:30. I loved it...the birds....the Bow River...the sunshine...the fresh air! Anyone care to join me sometime???


























2 comments:

KDees said...

I found a bike this morning at the Sally Ann, plus a bigger one for Tyler too!! You can take that off your garage sale list....I'm going to look for an infant carrier for the back of my bike, then we'd love to join you for some bike riding! That would be FUN!

Unknown said...

Nice pics, Lin!
I'd love to join you for a bike ride sometime .. one day when life slows down a bit.