I'm way late with my postings, so even though this was a month ago, I'll post it anyway.
Ron and I picked my parents up with our van and did a road trip to BC to see my brother and his family.

We spent the first night in Salmon Arm where we're sure to stop at the Jade Buffet. Dad loves Chinese food!

Out for a walk in Salmon Arm. Very pretty city!

My Mom and I

Out for dinner with Henry and Gerrie.

My brother Henry and his wife Gerrie.

Uncle Ron testing his strength on a 7 year old! Go Evan!!!

Great Grandpa giving all the kiddies a "
Paartje,
Paartje" ride. He was pretty pooped after giving most of them a turn.

On our way back after 2 nights in Holiday Inn Langley. Someone told us to check out Margaret Falls in Salmon Arm. It was so beautiful!

Dad loved the "hike" up to the falls...his scooter managed it quite nicely.

Here we are at the falls....Mom was quite ready to head back by now.
It was so good to spend such quality time with Dad and Mom. We hope to do more of these short trips in the future.
Love you Dad and mom!
1 comment:
Your parents are a precious treasure! It's so neat that you can do trips and outings with them fairly regularly.
Post a Comment